Some additional advanced calling features are available on your phone system. Contact technical support to find out more about these features and to have them activated on your system
- Ring groups: Ring several extensions at the same time, or in sequence
- Time/day based routing: Route calls based on the timeor day or day of week
- Conference bridges: Enable callers to call in, and enter passcode to enter conference call. Useful for sales meetings, customer calls involving multiple locations
- Direct dial number: Additional phone numbers to enable customer to call directly to an individual or group. Numbers can be located anywhere in N. America
- Paging between extensions
- BLF Keys (Busy lamp fields): A speed dial key can be programmed so the button indicates if another extension is in use (green if available, red if in use) , as well as functioning as speed dial button to that extension.
- Softphones: PC or smartphone applications that can function as an extension.