How Can We Help?
Softphone Pro – Adding Contacts
Adding contacts in Softphone Pro will make transferring calls easier, and also allow the user to see if an extension is currently in use.
Adding a New Contact
- Click on the Contacts section
- Click Add Contact
- Add the Contact Details
- Contact numbers. For an internal extension, add just the extension number
- Check “Transfer Calls to this Contact” if this us a user that you expect to transfer calls to. This will make the process quicker.
- If this is an internal extension, check “Enable Presence Indication (BLF)”. This will allow you to see if the extension is in user
- Enter the extension number as the SIP User
- Click Save
Right click on the contact to edit.
In the Contacts section, you can now identify extensions that are in use by the red circle