From the Users page, click the Phones tab.
Associating Phones with This User
To associate phones with this user:
- Click the Add Phone button. The Add a Phone pop-up window appears.
|Phone Suffix||Add a letter that will identify the device. For the first phone, use the device without a letter. Add a letter (a-l) for subsequent phones. There is no need to add a phone for the mobile apps. By default, these will use the ‘m’ suffix.|
|Record Calls||Select whether calls will be recorded (Yes or No). See call recording for more details|
|Model||Select the telephone model. The remaining settings in the window change depending on the model selected.|
|MAC Address||Enter the MAC address of the device|
|Line Number||In most cases, the Line number will be 1|
To edit a phone associated with this user:
- From the Phones tab, either:
– Click a name
– Hover over a name, and then click the icon at the far right of the page.
- To edit the buttons on the phone, click on the gears icon to enter the Button Builder
- The functions of each button can be selected here.
- For advanced options, click onicon. It is possible to enter directly configuration commands. See Advanced Yealink programming for more details
Users can select the directory source. All contacts is the standard setting (Shared and user specific contacts). It is also possible just to show just the user’s specific contacts, favourites, just system users or departments. See Managing Contacts and Directories for how to setup the shared contacts
On the right hand side, the directory selected can be further edited. Clicking on the ‘eye’ icon can hide an item from the directory.