UC – Mobile Apps
The ReachUC Apps allow full unified communications on the move. With versions for IOS, Android, Windows and Mac the features include:
- Make and receive voice calls on your office account
- Control your office answering rules and callerid
- Transfer and conference calling
- Send and receive SMS (optional)
- Simple login
All users have access to the ReachUC mobile app. ReachUC Plus, which includes SMS is optional. From Sepmber 2023, the ReachUC desktop App will be replaced by the ConnectUC app.
Using the Mobile App
Login using your web login user and password in the format extension@company . For example 202@yourcompany
You can dial numbers in exactly the same way as your office phone, including internal numbers.
When in a call, options include
- Transfer (send call directly to another user)
- Hold (the caller will hear music on hold)
- Transfer – blind transfer directly to another user
- Add call/conference
- Attended Transfer (transfer call to another user, but have the opportunity yo speak to the receipient first.
Clicking on the Address Book at the top gives the option to use either the Phone Address Book or the PBX Users for Internal numbers
SMS and Chat
SMS (if enabled) and chat messages are in the mailbox. Clicking on the conversation opens the chat window.
Presence (Tab on menu)
This option (if enabled) allows the user to see the other users of the office phone system, if they are online and to chat.
Account (Tab on Menu)
This page has information and allows changes to some of the user account setting:
- Caller ID allows the callerid to be selected from the ones available to your company
- SMS settings
- Select the active answering rul from those available for the user account.