The Inventory tab allows you to manage phone numbers, and phone hardware.
- Phone Numbers allows you to filter, edit, and export phone numbers.
- Phone Hardware allows you to filter, add, edit, and export information about phone hardware.
Filtering Phone Numbers
Using the Filter button, you can filter phone numbers
Editing Phone Numbers
- To edit phone numbers,click on phone number
- Click Save.
Phone Number Edit Settings
|Treatment||Select a treatment for the phone numbers you want to view. Choices are:
● Available number = an unassigned telephone number.
● User = routes to a specified user.
● Fax = routes to a fax number.
● Conference = routes to a conference bridge specified.
● Call queue = routes to a specified call queue.
● Voicemail = routes to the specified user’s voicemail box.
● Auto Attendant = routes to a specified auto attendant.
|Enhanced Voicemail||Enhanced voicemail gives the caller to dial another extension before leaving a voicemail. They will hear the messages “To dial another extension press 1, to leave a voicemail press 2 or simply stay on the line”|
|Notes||Enter optional notes about this phone number.|
|Caller ID Prefix||Enter a prefix to the caller ID for this phone number. Range: up to 64 alphanumeric characters. This enables recipients to identify which number the caller had dialed.|
Exporting Phone Numbers
You can export phone numbers in CSV format, and then open the phone numbers in Microsoft Excel for further manipulation.